When you purchase jewellery from Afrogem, we understand that you’re making an investment, not only in your wealth portfolio, but oftentimes also in love. Your satisfaction and assurance that you have made the right choice is of utmost importance to us.
If, for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 7 days from the date of purchase with the following conditions:
1. All returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt, packaging and all certificates. Returns will be accepted subject to the item(s) being in its original, unused, saleable condition.
2. Returns are valid on stock items only. Refunds cannot be given for bespoke orders, discounted or altered merchandise; i.e. items with special finger sizing or where the item cannot be worn or used.
3.Any cost incurred in receiving the item(s), e.g. shipping charges, are excluded. These will be deducted from the authorized refund. The item purchased must be delivered back to Afrogem at your cost.
4. Refunds will be provided for cash and credit card purchases only.
5. Sales will be reversed by means of electronic transfer into the originating bank account. To safeguard both Afrogem and our customers, a copy of the customer’s ID/Passport, banking details confirmation (letter from the bank, upper section of the bank statement etc.) and the customer’s signature on the refund form is required before a refund is processed.
6. Refunds on credit card purchases will be affected in store upon presentation of the original credit card used to make the payment. All reversals processed via a speed point are subject to the relevant bank’s turnaround time for the clearing of funds. This is out of Afrogem’s control and all queries in relation to this must be escalated to your bank.
7.Damage resulting from heavy wear is not guaranteed and refunds on such items will not be considered. This is usually indicated by dents or scratches.