We offer helpful and informative maps and brochures, in a variety of formats, that you can offer to your guests to help them navigate the city, book an educational tour at our factory and take advantage of the great deals we have on offer in our glamour guide, plus much more…
The brochure pack comes in a re-sealable DL plastic sleeve making it weatherproof; perfect for Cape Town’s rainy days. Inside the sleeve is everything your guest could need and more:
– A visitor’s pass, entitling your guest to a drink on arrival.
– A complimentary manufacturing tour.
– A memento of their visit to AFROGEM.
– PLUS our unique Glamour Guide which gives your visitors the best deals in Cape Town on a range of stones including diamonds, tanzanite and other semi-precious stones, and made up jewellery.
– A map of the Cape Town CBD, Stellenbosch and the peninsular
Our desktop map pads provide quick and easy access for your guests and you. On each of the 75 maps in the pad, your guests will find every road, museum and sight worth seeing. It also includes the Hop-On-Hop-Off bus route. This is the up-to-date map has every road, guesthouse and hotel, and is updated every three months.
Two desktop pads are available:
– Cape Town and Peninsula desktop pad
– Cape Town and Stellenbosch desktop pad
Please note that deliveries take place on Tuesdays and Fridays only. If you would like media packs to send overseas for guests intending to visit Cape Town, please email email@example.com with details of your company to arrange shipping . If you have an urgent request, please contact our showroom on 021 424 0848